Monday, June 30, 2008

2 BHK flat in hyderabad

This is my first blog.I was wondering what should i write to start with.I am recently shifted to hyderabad so i thought to write about my experience with the city.
Earlier i had come to hyderabad as tourist and we stayed at Green Park hotel.Its one of the decent hotel in the heart of the city.
I visited all the famous places in the city like Salarjung museum,Golconda fort,Tank bund,Waterfront restaurent,Birla mandir,famous gardens of the city and i shopped for pearls and other famous stuff. That was a memorable experience.After that also i visited the city couple of times as tourist and i liked the place.

But now this time it was different and i shifted from delhi to hyderabd when my husband got one good opportunity in the city . I got to see the city in a very different shade.

Our first struggle started with the search for a place. We were looking for the place near to the city as well as office so we zeroed in Srinagar colony area but rentals are soaring high.In noida in 10,000 bucks one can rent in a 2BHK apartment in Sec-62 area that is a posh area and construction quality is very good but here we were not able to find a 2bhk flat .Sometime construction is too old or locality is not good or car parking is not available.After so much struggle we found one good place in 12000 but there was a water problem.Drinking water is a major problem in the city.If you search out on property websites there one can see the ads for rent in 8000 bucks but when you will contact them they will tell you that its been sold out and currently no property is available in this budget.I am still searching for a decent flat after shifting in a temporary accomodation .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you, actually the complete real estate market scenario is so sad that normal people are taken for a good ride,I mean real good ride. What we are lacking in India is a proper site where you can contact real owners/ prospective buyers who quote prices which seem reasonable, that's why common man has to shell out a fortune for the services,he doesn't get.

My top 15 K-dramas list

It has been more than a year since I got hooked on Korean dramas. I like the happy ending (mostly) and stories are finished in 16-20 episode...