Friday, December 4, 2020

My top 15 K-dramas list

It has been more than a year since I got hooked on Korean dramas. I like the happy ending (mostly) and stories are finished in 16-20 episodes. It's difficult to choose out of all the dramas I have watched so far, still picking up a few which I could recall instantly. Here is the list, will share a detailed review of each of them in my next post. 


Happy watching!!!


1. Korean Odyssey(also known as Hwayugi):

2. What's wrong with secretary Kim.

3. Descendants of the sun.

4. Coffee Prince

5. Wok of Love

6. Vagabond

7. Fight for my way

8. Itaewon Class

9. Doctor Stranger

10. Kill Me Heal Me

11. Record of Youth

12. It's okay to not be okay

13. The master's sun

14. Her private life

15. Don't dare to dream


No comments:

My top 15 K-dramas list

It has been more than a year since I got hooked on Korean dramas. I like the happy ending (mostly) and stories are finished in 16-20 episode...